Welcome to the 2018-19 Season
Recent handbook changes: Please note that these are in addition to the
handbook changes issued on 15-Aug:
* Berkeley Town have a new Secretary: Jordan Moore, Tel: 07553181809, Email: Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Kingsway Rovers have a new Secretary: Thomas Quick, Tel: 07415501303, Email remans the same. Thomas will also replace Ash Herbert as a Saturday contact.
* Cashes Green change of Saturday contact: Ashley Bridgman, Tel: 07967521408 (replaces John Mourton)
* North Nibley have a new Secretary: Jim Davis, Tel: 07738287796, Email: email@example.com
* Tuffley Rovers email is incorrect in the handbook, it should read firstname.lastname@example.org
24-Aug: County Cup draws are out, these fixtures will be added to Full-Time in due course.
A reminder of the Player Registration process (see handbook p.14):
Keith Sparrow has now sent all Clubs a copy of the Registration Sheets in operation this season. Please use these to sign your 2017-18 players on.
For players that are new (or were not registered last season), you must use a Registration Form (either the one that was in operation last season, OR the one-piece
version that can be downloaded and printed off from the "Forms" tab.).
SUBMISSION TO THE LEAGUE ON WGS
A player is registered and permitted to play in a Competition match if the registration of the player was submitted on WGS prior to the Competition
The registration sheet/form must be received by the Registrations Secretary prior to, or within 72 hours of the Player playing in a Competition Match.
* Individual player photo ID must be uploaded to the registration record on WGS for each registered player. Non-acceptable photo ID will result in the registration being rejected or required to be replaced.