This page has been added to supplement pages
46 and 47 of the handbook. It has also been added in order to help club officers (although mainly Secretaries) reduce errors/mistakes and thereby avoid fines. It is therefore in your interest to read
through the following:
POSTPONEMENTS - should only be made in the event of County Cup involvement or adverse weather
conditions causing the pitch to be unplayable.
When postponements are requested on or before matchday, due to insufficient players,
* if less than 4 weeks notice is given - 3pts deduction and £25 fine (appendix XX)
* if at least 4 weeks notice is given - £25 fine only - PLEASE NOTE: this MUST be requested in writing and sent to the Fixtures and League Secretary - without this permission, the pts deduction
will still apply
* the Referee's Secretary and Fixture Secretary must be informed with immediate effect (please note that if on the day of the match, then the Assistant Referee's Secretary (Bob Warren) and
opposition MUST be informed with immediate effect.
When postponements are requested due to an unplayable pitch,
* If the reverse fixture has not been played yet, then the opposition MUST be given the opportunity for the fixture to be reversed. Failure to do so will result in a 'broken fixture'. See Rule
*** ALL REARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE BY THE FIXTURES SECRETARY ***
The following relates to rule 10 (b) and the requirement that all clubs are expected to be able to play on any Saturday during the season.
Any team that is unable to play on a Saturday for which they currently do not have an appointed fixture, the Club Secretary MUST notify the Fixture Secretary, and give at least 8 weeks prior
notice, in order to avoid a fixture being rearranged for that date.
If notice is not given, and a rearrangement date is then notified, the fixture will be set and will be subject to normal postponement rules.
ALL teams are expected to be available to play on ALL Saturdays in April 2018.
No team is expected to play on Sat 23-Dec (Whilst no fixtures for this date are set by the League, any teams are permitted to request to bring a fixture forward to this
date if mutually acceptable to both teams. The Fixture Secretary must be advised of any request).
RESULTS - ALL results must be
texted via the Full-Time sms service. Each team should have two nominated contacts who will receive a reminder. The following still applies:
* From Nov to Feb, results must be received by 4:45pm
* For all other Saturday fixtures, results must be received by 5:15pm
* For fixtures where an alternative k.o time is arranged, result must be received within 60 mins of the final whistle
* For midweek games, results must be received by 9:15pm
* The format of the sms must be:
(score of home team) dash (score of away team) space (four character code notified on original sms*)
1-3 COD2 or 1-3
*Please note that there is only a requirement to include the code IF that mobile number is registered on Full-Time against more than one team or club.
PLAYER REGISTRATIONS -
For 2017-18 all registrations will be processed through the Whole Game
System and through the signing of individual registration forms (more registration booklets are available from Keith or Steve Marshall).
* a reminder to send in at least 11 completed registration forms FOR EACH TEAM
by 5th August 2017.
* Any player registered on Whole Game is only eligible once the white part of the reg-form is received by
* When signing on players at short notice (onlone permitted per team), details must be uploaded to Whole Game prior to kick-off and the white part of the reg-form must be received by Keith within 72
* Transfers - all paperwork must be with Keith prior to a transfer being completed.
- All result information to be uploaded to Full-Time on the Results tab of each Clubs Stroud League login.
* All details must be completed within 4 days of the fixture. Results will be "locked" by 9pm on the 4th day (usually Wednesday). In recording which players played in a fixture, please check
for accuracy and that the starting 11 players, along with any substitutes are recorded.
The following details MUST also be uploaded:
* A Sportmanship mark for opponents must also be given in the range 10 to 100. If lower than 60, then a report must be sent to the League Secretary (or a fine will be applied)
* Referee name - If a referree is appointed, the official will be assigned to the fixture on Full-Time. In the event that a different referee officiates, whether (late) appointed or supplied by one
of the clubs, then this should be indicated, in the manner; Forname Surname and which club provided the official.
* A Referees mark must be included in the range 10 to 100. Where a mark of less than 61 is given, a report MUST be sent to the League Secretary (or a fine will be applied)
Please note that the Management Committee will discuss any such low referee or sportmanship marks at their meetings and will act accordingly where they deem it is necessary to take matters
* None of us like being fined, but Clubs are reminded that all the Officers of the League volunteer tremendous amounts of time and
need Clubs to do their bit to enact a smooth running of the League. As a result League Officers will fine Clubs for items of poor adminstration according to the Rules of the League. The below gives a
brief listing of some of the regular (weekly) fines to avoid:
* Failure to sms the correct score (in the correct format) within 45 mins - fine £5 (£15 if later than 2 hours or not sent at all)
* Late update on Full-Time of team details, and/or referee/sportsmanship marks - fine £15
* Awarding the referee a mark of below 61 (and not giving a written explanation to the League Secretary)
* Awarding a sportsmanship of below 60 (and not giving a written explanation to the League Secretary)
* Failure to include red card and double
yellows on Full-Time - fine £25
* Failure to inform the relevant Officer or
opposition club of a postponement - fine £15
* Postponement of a fixture after 11am - fine
And whilst the following are not a weekly occurance,
the below can be very costly:
* Non-attendance at a League Council meeting -
* Late payment of a bill from the Treasurer -
fine £25, then £50 for subsequent transgressions
* Failure to register 11 players for each team
by 5th August 2017
PLEASE NOTE THAT FURTHER INFO WILL BE ADDED AS AND WHEN DEEMED